Thursday 13 June 2013

Good News!! Finally Team Viewer Launched For Windows Phone 8

Just what I was waiting for the Windows Phone the one app which was missing was an app to access my PC remotely, finally that is out, Yes TeamViewer now available for Windows Phone too!!.


Yes there were some similar Apps in the Windows Phone Market, but those were not upto the mark.
But yes Team Viewer is so cool, I use it in my Android as well as my PC too.

App Features-----------------------------• Windows, Mac or Linux --- Remotely control any computer within seconds
• Highest security standard --- 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange• Integrated computers & contacts list --- See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access• No configuration --- Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers• Simple reboot --- Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere• Multi monitor ---- Switch between multiple screens easily

Check on Youtube:-


You can download it here

-Admin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep me updated about your thoughts

ShareThis

Search This Blog